Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I faked it !

I had to!... didn't feel like goin to work...seeing the same old faces..listening to the same old complaints... attending the same old calls... smiling seepishly at the same old people .... makeing those same old reports.... & sipping the same old cuppacinno in Cafe Coffe day....
So I faked a fever.... kept both my phones off hook & spent some quality time with my flowers. ...
Its nice to see the orchids ... the cactus flower.... its also nice to watch the rain.... the new foliage... Its nice to be home sometimes.. to be doing things without an agenda... the afternoon siesta.... the lazing around... the late lunch & the much later shower....
Right now I wanna drive on the highway listening to Rahul Sharma or maybe Anouskha Shankar. My music sense has taken a 360deg trun! Someone who listened to Deff leppard & Scorpions all day & night..now into so much of fusion music....!

2 comments:

  1. Makes lot of sense. Thank Almighty we got a thing like faking something. Everybody needs it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee,hee! My boss is too smart...I can never fake it...

    ReplyDelete