Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Got the Grip

Someone casually asked me “why are you obsessed about him?”
OBSESSED is too big a word. I never thought I have been obsessed with anything or anyone. And when I was making myself clear about this whole obsessed issue I was further told and made aware that I was “still stuck” with that!
I am an Aquarian, and that too a strong one. I believe in my instincts and major decisions of my life have been taken from the heart rather than my head. And I seriously have no qualms about it.
For me love has been always unconditional and unrestricted. That’s one of the foremost reasons why I have been the lousiest lover and a girlfriend for all my ex-boyfriends! 
The two ex-boyfriends I have had would nod in agreement about this even if you were to ask them today. Because I’ve been a friend to all and worse I’ve always hanged out with boys and men more than women the poor souls were left clueless and insecure. They always doubted me and where they stood in my priority list!
Uncanny as I am for majority of people – friends and acquaintances, I know I have mostly scandalized people for all the wrong reasons. Its not that I am lazy but I don’t feel I really need to make people understand the “me” in me. A simple logic overrides this judgment of mine. If you know me than why gape… or why ogle at me with a strange expression… or why imagine me to be from a different solar system altogether?
And yes! I am still “stuck” in that one word “obsessed”. Not because I am but because I am not.


No comments:

Post a Comment