Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 08, 2011

And all that splutter and blubber...

Without a doubt this is the way things happen when I try playing with words. Its been a long long time and a lot many things happened in the last few months... 
And all these definitely would come out as "splutter and blubber" and I am excited as a kid like in a toy shop... from where to begin...


2011 has been a good year. So far so good... as the count down for the new year begins I can write this with confidence... and a smile steadily forming on my lips and eyes glittering with all the stories I have to tell...


I don't know who will read all this. Or will these ever be read. 


I don't write to please anyone's whims and fancies. I write for myself. I write because it relaxes me. Writing to me is like speaking to a friend who would never judge me or be biased. But rather would be a good listener... nodding his head in agreement, squint his eyes at times, raise his eye-brows when he listens to all the mischief, would pat me on my shoulders and lend his arm to hold on to when I need the most. 


So now that Nior's school is over and so are my duties I guess I will have enough time to write. 


My bench mark - One story a day.


But then I have a case of forgetfulness...


This is a reminder note of all the things I should put down in plain simple words:


Milestones - Nior
Summer at Havelock
Notes on my ex factor
Transition from Old Monk to Khodays
My pilgrimage 
My first crush (someone asked me about this yesterday and I really smiled a lot while I narrated this incident... so let us get this straight into the naanosphere page... I mean why not!)
Bonding & re-unions...
Late nights
Misunderstanding and ironing out the creases


& maybe something called Where there is a will....



No comments:

Post a Comment