Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Curiosity kills the cat (But it saves the rat)

He asked me out of curiosity; well at least that’s what I like to think, “Why haven’t  you written anything ? It’s been a while”.
Yes I had not written a word for quite some time now. It’s not even the writer’s block. It’s the lack of time. There were moments when the urge to write was strong, but to sit down and write a few words seemed next to impossible.
Things were not in tandem.
So Mr. High on Curiosity… well what should I write?
Why not something about you for a change huh?
I still remember the expression on his face when he completed the entire series on Monk. The only thing he said was, “I wish I had someone in my life who’d love me this deeply….” He paused for a while and continued, “…. Or write with so much of affection”.
I had nothing to tell him.
Certain people touch your soul in a magical way.
And then there are those who shake the hell out of your system. Mr. Curiosity, you definitely belong to that category.
With your pointy canines and porcupine like hair, you somehow depict a very wrong picture about yourself.
Only if looks could kill…
Well… lets not discuss looks… that’s something I am not even worried.
The first time I met you, I should have listened to my instincts. I think I did. I had made up my mind to see you as less as I could … and there has been circumstances when I totally avoided you.
But you see, we all learn our lessons in a hard way. For me to learn my lesson well and in a very crude manner I chose you.
And now that I have learnt my lessons well, I no longer fancy looking at your point canines or or porcupine like hair….


 Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

No comments:

Post a Comment