Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 04, 2008

My Resolutions

I was browsing through Pri's blog www.priyankascribbles.blogspot.com which urged and forced me to think about my New Year Resolutions...
I haven't made a single one as yet...but nevertheless
Since my bundle of joy is arriving by Feb end or early March, I hope can can be a good mommy...
I need to shed off all those extra kilos that I have deposited...
A complete wardrobe revamp is much essential
Try to be more tolerant towards my so called jethai...
Get back to swimming
Get a hair makeover done at the newly opened Schwarzkorf salon
By year end i.e Dec 2008 maybe celebrate an extended New Years with Sanjeev & Michelle in Pondicherry

3 comments:

  1. Nice that u made these resolutions. It worked for me. Hope it does for u too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. resolution are good books....weather u read those or not still its good to have them.

    ReplyDelete