Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 04, 2008

The year that was

2007 came and 2007 went... in a jiffy off course... so many things happened in so little time.
I don't want to blog in depth about all the things that occured but some of the things that I remember are
... the beginning of a new year i.e 1st Jan 2007! whataway to start the year...!
... vacationing with Pri in Daman...
... meeting an old freind... met Biplab after a gap of almost 13 years...
... ade some very good friends too...Dipti & Plabita ...
... watched some good movies... Cheeni Kum... Om Shanti Om, Taare Zameen Par, Shootout At Lokhandwala... others I don't remember the names....
... swimming a kilometer a day during the summer season...
... Multiplexes opening in Guwahati came in as a breather...
... left my job for good... (the reasons I shall blog some other day...)
...and last but not the least... preparing myself to be a mom by the beginning of 2008!

& the biggest Miss of the year - Missing the German band in action performing in Shillong ...:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the MISS sweety. Atleast you had so many good things to do. Hey, u forgot to mention DUS KAHANIYAAN that we watched together. I hope sincerely that 2008 is better than all your previous years with your little angel coming by before long. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! dus kahaniya! what a movie! & remember how empty the hall was that day? 2 days back I went to Anuradha again for Taare Zameen Par & I was shocked to see the crowd... so much that I didn't even manage to get a ticket ...even for the 8.00 pm show... so finally went to Cine Max the next day for the movie...
    & I agree that inspite having missed the greman fellas we both has a PHANTASTIC time!
    Oh by the way my ex-boss of HLL has been forced to resign! I am so happy!

    ReplyDelete