Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Final countdown begins

So I had this terrible pain day before yesterday night, I got worried and called up my Doc and exactly told her how I felt, the intensity, irritation and everything else. She asked me to visit her the next morning and also advised that if needed I shold be admitted and get the baby out!
By morning the pain was gone and I was feeling better. Nevertheless I visted my Doc and she said that we still can wait for a week or so, so there I was shopping a few things - oil cloth, daipers, baby powder and yes a cute little "HOT PANT" for the baby!
Last whole week I was in a state of terrible depression and I thought I was eithjer over reacting...or maybe I didn't have much patience ...or better I was too selfish...but once I let the cat out of the bag I realized that I was not the "only one"! There are the others also who's been in this "guilt trip" for so long... and talking does help... at least we all knew what was pinching us and now we see things from a totally different side...
will blog about the "guilt trip" someother day...
as for now, I don't know when can I be online next...
maybe after the bay arrives...

No comments:

Post a Comment