Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Notes on a Sunday evening

Why does it take so long for me to write the next blog? It must be the Blogger’s block! I guess it happens to all. There are plenty of things on my mind, things I wanna let out but when it actually comes down to do the needful I just let it pass by. And then out of the blue when I am into something else; for example maybe when chopping onions this thought creeps back and tells me that I should have written it and not leave behind in my thoughts only!

A few things that calls my immediate attention are –

1. Need to collect music again… songs I grew up listening… need to compile as mp3s or buy the CDs … starting from Beatles, Bread, Dire Straits, Bon Jovi, Floyd… will continue this list as & when I recall…

2. Start collecting the movies too…

3. Books….

… just wondering how with time we let go things we loved so much… is it the responsibility … ?

No comments:

Post a Comment