Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 12, 2009

$#@%^&&* bleep...@#$%^$@ Bleep PLEASE!

Rakhi Sawant will find her Mr. Right through a Reality Show! Man that sounds too cheesy!

Then we have a bunch of lads & ladies on Splitsvilla trying to find love while strangulating, swearing, hitting each other…

Then there are the Roadies… so much of poli-tickling…. Bitching… ! They surely deserve a seat amidst our Netas!

I haven’t had much time to catch up with another set of individuals in another reality show called Sarkar Ki Duniya… the few minutes I’ve seen, they act crazy… lunatic to be more precise!

And why am I complaining? Don’t I enjoy to see these same people fighting each other, abusing … abusing and much more abusing…. BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP… goes the audio….

And I also have the last laugh when one of them is voted out they cry as if it is the end of the road! Weren’t they the same people who had voted????

No comments:

Post a Comment