Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Goat & the Mermaid

Mermaid: I am sorry... didn't intend to bore you with all this....
Goat: How did you come to that conclusion?

Mermaid: I just thought. Why?
Goat: Then why be sorry for something you haven't done?

Mermaid: Awright! I am taking back my words!
Goat: No need for that too.

Mermaid: Why? You are so crazy!

Goat: Just saying
Mermaid: You make me crazy rather! & I just spilled my drink!
Goat: Crazy? How? Serially......
Mermaid: Crazy as in the way you say things....not that I am complaining! I enjoy my insanity wholeheartedly!
Goat: Can't analyse now what I said. Insanity?

Mermaid: You need not. Stop being so "SERIOUS" about everything! Insanity... as in me...doing the things I like...my way...without caring what people think.
Goat: But you should care.
Mermaid: I care about people I am concerned... about people I love without a motive.
Goat: Superbly said. How did you spill your drink?
Mermaid: Its called "Serendipity"....happy accidents?
Goat: I love that word.
Mermaid: I love the movie.
Goat: 12.45.
Mermaid: Is that a good time?
Goat: You tell me.
Mermaid: I think its a good time to knock on your door!
Goat: You aroused me with your straight talk.
Mermaid: I always thought you loved straight talk.
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

No comments:

Post a Comment