Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Just a few passing thoughts...

Only Moon dada understood my situation. People like him are rare to find. I didn’t have to say much, just a few words I uttered and he got the whole picture.
Wish everyone was as sensible as he is!
I need to relax a bit now and with the kind of work I was into there wasn’t any time at my disposal to do things I loved. My work included extensive traveling which kept me out of home on average 22-25 days a month. I always had two sets of toiletries, two sets of washed & ironed clothes ready and also two travel bags. No! I am not complaining. I enjoyed every moment of it. I got to see and visit all the places which otherwise would have never been in my travel plans.
But things have changed now. Another twenty weeks to go and there will be a newcomer in my life. So I need to prepare myself well for its arrival!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for all the babies to arrive...first Pompi's & then yours. Finally I'd become an 'aunt'...Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:59 PM

    You write very well.

    ReplyDelete