Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

still more passing thought...

I was too engrossed in a word game cracking my all time high score, so much that my fingers are paining on account of clicking the mouse for the last two hours constantly! So I decided to sign off from the web site and do something else.
I chekced my yahoo just in case I had any mails to be replied, but no! Guess everyone is too busy with work piled up too sleeves unlike me who's taking a jolly good break.
So right now I am plugged to my ear phones with Shakira's Underneath your clothes...
That's a pretty old song.
Wish I could have downloaded Hey oh! by Red Hot Chilli Peppers - well listening to it now in you tube and have also saved it...and like me there are many out there who've loved this song immesely - as many asComments: 348 Favorited: 1446 Views: 352,969 times attcahed with the video...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9xCCjL1RZE
I read the lyrics too but it didn't make much sense.
I heard this song for the first time in world Space - channel Radio Voyager exactly a year ago when I got a Worldspace.
The funny thing about Radio is you can't repeat the songs you like and canoot possibly fast forward the music you don't have much ears for!
And the worse part - if you by chance fail to listen attentively to the RJ, you miss the opportunity of knowing what song is being played, who is the singer!
This is what happened to me with this song! Its after quite sometime and channel surfing - both voyager & top 40 that I got to know its Hey Oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment