Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 18, 2008

My Fashion Fundas

my fav outfit - Cotton kurtas teamed with comfy churis & kolhapuries.
outfit for a formal dinner - maybe a trouser with well fitted shirts.

outfit for clubbing - am not too much into it now... but my preferred wear would be denims & tee.

outfit for formal occasion - a mekhala chadar can never go wrong.

I like to sleep in my - pyjamas & tee.

fav designer - none. but am a brand loyal when it comes to picking up a few stuff.

fav brand - Benetton, Levi's; Fab India & Bath&Body works.

fav colour - white & orange

fav fabrics - cotton & lycra.

have a fetish for - perfumes & shoes.

my wardrobe is incomplete without - a few good perfumes.

I look best in - orange & white.

fav accessory - perfumes.

the watch I wear - not too much into watches - infact never bought one, all gifted. right now its either my Timex sport or D.K.N.Y

in shoes the brand I prefer - Reebok for trainers, else am not too brand conscious but would love to own a pair each of Prada & Jimmy Choo.

fav perfume - chanel no.V
estee lauder - pleasures; lancome - miracle, dior - dune & mark&spencers - true red.

shampoo & conditioner - elvive- Loreal & rest of my toileteries are Bath&Body works.

best dressed men - among friends its Pranti & my cousin Abhimanyu ... celebs - brad pitt, john abraham

best dressed women - among friends... manashi has a good dressing sense, also dipli has elegance; both are not too OTT; celebs... julia roberts & priety zinta

someone who needs a crash course in dressing - boon for sure... in celebs its vidya balan & tanushree dutta!

Fashion mistake that cannot be forgiven - formal trousers & a pair of sneakers !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment