Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 24, 2008

The weekend that was

It was a quiet weekend; just the three of us, myself, Nirav & Boon. Sitting in our backyard guzzling beer our discussion wasn't really what you might call 'mind over matters'.

Whatever the topics we discussed it all zeroed down to a certain Mr. Ram Gopal Verma's latest horror flick Phoonk and all the hype, challenge doing the rounds.

Boon infact tried left right & centre to make me accompany him to the late night show today but to cut a long story short I consider myself to be an ordinary mortal posessing neither the guts nor daring myself to anything spooky.

Though I must mention here that I did a brave act and watched Mr. RGV's Bhoot and for many days I couldn't dare to be in the home alone, look into the mirror and even avoided any article or program where Ms Urmila Matondker was featured!

Talking about movies the one I'm eagerly waiting is the next friday release Rock On...

The music is not the tyoical Bollywood category or rather 'filmy'. It has the ensemble of four guys who are talented and intelligent.

Farhan Akhtar is so good behind the camera so I just wanna see his acting as well vocal skills. He trained his vocal chords with Shankar Mahadevan and has sung six out of the nine tracks... And man... He does have the looks too...

Purab Kohli learned drums and he is a fine VJ and did a good job in My brother Nikhil and the guy looks kinda cute with a good comic timing. And secretly I've always wished to learn playing drums!!!

Luke Kenny is apt with keyboards and his role in the movie Bombay Boys is worth mentioning. An ex VJ he looks so damn stylish with his long mane. Its rare to find guys with long mane so cool & well... Secsee! Oooooch!

And last but not the least is My all time favourite Arjun Rampal.... Gosh!!! What do I say about him... His looks, the hoarseness in his voice, the intensity in his eyes and well... Everything about Mr. Rampal is hot...hot...hot!!! Didn't he look desirable in Om Shanti Om with those grey strands? He is a guitarist in the movie and besides my secret wish of learning the drums I also desired to strum the guitar.

So next friday its again at the cinema hall after about seven months.

No comments:

Post a Comment